Love me some cast iron!!! I got this heavy wee cast iron tea pot for Mother's Day! I'm in love.
I had to drop some serious hints though.... like find it and leave the tab open in my laptop kinda thing.
Cast Iron cookware brings me ALL the warm fuzzies. A nod to my grandmother and the yesteryear with a hint of homesteading in Alaska kinda jam. Oh my heart desires.
Though for now I'll pretend I'm having a warm cup of tea after a good days dog sledding.
Truth be told Lockdown has been insanely busy...busy like never before. And Im tired.
Loving Arms has helped more mums than ever. Done more delivering. Heard more stories and we've packed a large number of bundles from our homes. Throw schooling in there, zoom meetings and business stuff.... phew! This mama is tired.... but we are on the very brink of something super exciting and I can't wait to tell you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx