Monday, May 22, 2023

1st Day of School

Our baby started school today!! What a day she had! She already told her teacher that she knows how to count to 100 and knows how to learn!
We are so thankful that she and her siblings get to attend our local Christian School. Knowing that they are being taught scripture, songs and Gods truth throughout the day. This is not something we take for granted. In a world that is growing more and more unstable.... we are blessed to send her here.
I cannot believe she is 5 and at school!! Where did those five years go!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx