Sunday, September 11, 2016

September Stories Day 11 - And Home

I got back really late last night, so late in fact that everyone was snoring their heads off. I was so tired and I crept into bed hoping to fall straight to sleep. What happened?  Can you guess?  Frankie woke up in which I as secretly pleased about because I got to crawl into bed and have gorgeous snuggly cuddles with her.  As she fell asleep the more awake I became until I was wired!! So awake and full of everything and all the information that I was fed over the past three days that I didn't fall asleep until after three thirty!  Boy I am tired today!

Its truly hard to process everything and I find myself wanting to share everything with Jamie but I don't even know where to start and how to describe or let him into the experience. I don't want anything to get lost in translation or watered down when I tell him.  I think this may take a good week or so of telling him tidbits as I chew them over in my head and chat with him over the next few days.

So here we are again.....Sunday  night having a traditional Sunday night dinner...cheese on toast. This is definitely going to be our last week in this house. No we still don't know where we are moving too but I will most definitely let you know when it is reveal to us. I am excited!!

Enjoy your evening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx