Wednesday, September 7, 2016

September's Stories Day 7 - Through the Ringer

Wow, I feel like I have been put through the ringer and then back through again for good measure. Some say that faith is for the weak hearted...I can testifiy that that is not the case at all. Having faith and walking it out is definitely NOT for the faint-hearted.  If you have been following along you will no that a few months ago we were given notice and that our landlord is wanting to move back into this house. The 10th Sept was the date that was given to us and that is the date that we have been working towards and the date that we have been preparing to move out.  You will also know that we have not yet had our new house revealed to us.  You will also know that I recently weaned Frankie so I could go away for two nights to a women's conference with a group of lovely lady friends. A conference that has been booked since this time last year.

At the beginning of the week I had resigned to the fact that I would not be going as I really couldn't stomach leaving my family during this crucial time.   In-spite being told by numerous people I should still go, I just thought I wouldn't be going. I had already made plans and had given myself a deadline which was 4pm today that if nothing had changed I wouldn't go. Well things did change. Our landlord offered one more week in this house which meant among other things...that I was free without worrying about my family....to go away this weekend. Sistas '16 here I come!

I have cried and blubbered so much today that I have given myself a whopping headache and a scratchy throat. I will sleep well tonight (I hope).  God does really care about the things you care about, actually even more so. So while we still don't know where we are living in now 10 days time...I can go away and know that my family is right where they are suppose to be, I am not missing out on anything back at home...you know things like moving.... and I get to spend over two days of being fed by amazing speakers and hanging out with four excellent women! Thank you GOD!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx