Tuesday, September 20, 2016

September's Stories Day 20 - A Girl and Her Cat

I really wish I could post these two photos that I took today of Frankie and her friend which is actually Thomas's cat. She REALLY loves her and hugs her with such passion and energy. It looks like she would be hurting it but the cat never runs away and makes a sound and certainly keeps coming back for more. It is such a sight to see a wee mite of a lass carrying around a big cat!

We have five kittens at the moment. ...anyone want one?  They are ridiculously cute.   They survived the move very well and the two cats and kittens have made themselves at home here in the neighbourhood.

Jesse has made a friend over the fence as he is always climbing up and peering over the top to watch the trains. He yells out "Hi there...How are you?" Every single time he sees him and fortunately the older gentleman is obliging and always answers him. I hope he won't mind this continuing because every single time a train goes past we have to run out and watch it. He particularly loves them shunting around the yard.

I feel like we are in a space of limbo but also rest. We have closed a chapter and waiting for another to begin so we are in the turning of the page time. It's a strange place to be but it's not a bad.....certainly not bad at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx