Saturday, September 17, 2016

September's Stories Day 17 - Moving Day

Well here we are.....moved. I haven't said goodbye to our house yet but I guess that will come tomorrow or the next day.

So we have a place to rest our heads and to call home for the next three weeks. While things may not have gone how we thought we are happy. We are blessed beyond belief to be living in my brother-in-laws house....and yes it is small and intimate but we have managed to set up camp in this sweet three bedroom abode. Everyone has a bed.....and it's going to be like camping. Jamie and I are going Japanese style and will have to set up and make our bed every night. An adventure....if the Japanese can do it so can we.

The kids are excited....bearing in mind that most haven't or don't remember ever living in town. So street lights and hearing the traffic and seeing ( and hearing) the train go past the back fence. They are looking forward to biking on the footpath and walking in to town and to friends houses. We will be saving on petrol....yuss!

I don't know why it turned out like it has for this time but I am up for the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx