Thursday, September 15, 2016

September's Stories Day 15 - Crazy Lady

Isn't it amazing how such a tiny thing has the massive potential to turn a seemingly normal person into a crazy lady. Yes I am talking about myself.  A good vivid is imperative for clear labeling of packed and taped up boxes. But I lost our vivid today...well actually I don't think I lost it but for the life of me I could not find it.  I think it was the straw that broke the camels back actually. It turned me into a crazy lady! Ask my kids they will tell you...C R A Z Y!  And seeing I had it yesterday it kind of had to be me that put it somewhere. I hunted EVERYWHERE...twice! I ranted and raved...muttered under my breath and not so under my breath....I blame everyone in the house apart from me. Because you know....who actually blames themselves in times like these.  I hate losing things at the best of times and will turn the whole house upside down looking for a lost puzzle piece, so you can only imagine the scene that was being played out in my house. CR A Z Y  L A D Y!

So for those who have said that I am handling this whole thing really well...I give you permission to retract that statement.

After giving up looking for it and taking myself outside for some self-talk time and prayer. I was resigned to the fact it was gone forever and used a pen instead. AND then Jamie came home and I said "The vivid is gone....I just can't cope anymore!" ( sooooo dramatic) He simply said "Oh its in the bathroom bag."  AHHHhhhhhhh. What the hang and who the hang put it in there?  Yes I do feel that is definitely something I would of done and therefore probably did do. More muttering under my breath about how much of a dork I am.

Apart from that I actually am feeling strangely at peace. I can't make sense of it. This is such a crazy and impossible situation to be it. Some may even go as far as saying irresponsible. But I feel so calm and this feels so normal.....and that right there can only be God's doing. Because normal people would not be ok with this. God is so good!

Two more nights left!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx