Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September's Stories Day 21 - Exhausted

I am exhausted tonight and have one doozy of a headache hence I am with my feet up waiting for bed time for my little people. It's alright to be exhausted from time to time so there is no need to worry. I am just being real....I have had a big day and have lots going on at the moment. I know it won't last forever it's just for a season.

I had a meeting today one that left me frustrated and feeling quite helpless. But after a big cry to my poor husband who is well used to my big crys and chatting with some wise women I do feel so much better.

What is it with change do we fear so much? It is the unknown? Is it the fear of feeling regret? Or is it that we can't imagine anything different let alone better than the status quo? What is it with taking responsibility? Do we fear failure so much that we don't want to take the chance, we don't want the pressure of making decisions lest we fail.... so we don't. We hand over responsibility to someone else. Is that so we have someone else that's not us to blame if all goes a little askew?

So tell me how does one initiate change when people like the idea of it, say they want it but don't do anything towards it?

These are the kind of things I faced today. Can you see why I am exhausted?

Again no pic tonight as there is STILL no WiFi....please let it come tomorrow. Otherwise I might just have to move into my husbands office! Now that would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx