Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September's Stories Day 6 - Cookies

I had this really awesome post already written in my head and now its 910pm and I am tired.  So it might have to wait for another day.

I don't know about you but we bake a lot in this house, at least once a day sometimes two...depending on how much I am able to police the biscuit tins.

Yesterday I made a batch of Coconut Stacks which were so good they literally just disappeared. Casey loved them so much that he VOLUNTARILY made another batch that afternoon. I had to use capitals because he hates baking so they must of been good.

I find baking quite comforting and grounding. In a very strange time I need that normalcy. Here is my take on Jam Biscuits but instead I used Nutella. I wonder how long they will last.

Sorry not too much to say tonight but I'll leave you with a pic instead.

Ciao xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx