Sunday, September 25, 2016

September's Stories Day 26 - Some Things Never Change

Yep somethings never do change....e my washing pile. It's huge today but seeing is we don't have a vast window seat for me to leave it lying around I NEED to fold it quickly or else it gets strewn all over the house. I'll do it tonight after the kids are in bed.

So we are nearly at one week until we need to shift again....and honestly I am not looking forward to it. We don't know where to as of yet but are confident we won't be homeless and something will come up. And seeing as we are quite enjoying our stint in town we are not loathe to move into town. We just need some space.

I hadn't been feeling my usual self for a few days....being tired will do that to you. But an awesome time at night church was refreshing and restoring. I feel much better now.

The kids have discovered that there is a horse next door and have named it Clover or Lily depending on who you talk to. Yes we are in town and there is a horse. Go figure. I am slowly losing all my carrots to Clover/Lily. She will miss us when we are gone.

Short blog tonight as I am running out of data. Loving Arms has been crazy busy of late which normally wouldn't be a problem but it's eating up my data allowance. I have already had to buy extra.

We got rid of two of our kittens today to a LOVELY family who were super excited to have new members of there family. Two down three to go! Yuss!

Til tomorrow.....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx