Sunday, September 18, 2016

September's Stories Day 18 - Post Moving Day

Well today Sunday, I am usually attending church with my family
But I was just so tired and my two littlies were exhausted as well and to be really honest I couldn't face them taking them to church this morning because I knew it wouldn't have been a pretty sight. So instead we three hung out at home and watched movies, played with toys I managed to dig out and drank coffee....well I drank coffee they didn't.  A totally relaxed kind of day but in saying that I really struggled to keep my tiredness and consequently my grumpiness at bay.

And then the sun came out and I managed to get some washing out on the line......ah a sense of normal. I needed that. Jamie spent the afternoon doing a few last loads of bits and pieces and now our house is empty. I am not sure I want to go and see it empty or not. I know I will be sad at seeing the empty rooms. So many memories formed there, parties, family dinners, Christmases, birthdays, three more babies have been added to our family while living there, two of which birthed there. A wedding and loads of dinners with friends. Loads of laughs and many tears. See I just don't know if I can face it. But I also don't want not to have closure. I guess I'll see tomorrow.

I have formed a wee spot in the "dining room" where I can see out the window with a place for my coffee and read my bible. My view is very different now but still it's going to be 'my' spot.

Hey I vacuumed this evening and it literally took me two mins. I think I am in love with teeny spaces...if housework is this easy! My kids for the first time EVER walked to friends houses and home again. What if I get used to town living??!! Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx