Saturday, September 10, 2016

September's Stories Day 10 - Ready

Wow....just wow! Three days, 11 sessions of pure heart and power of God's word injected straight from His being into ours. Just when I thought I couldn't take in anymore, cry anymore tears and be in awe anymore...boom....another wave comes at me and again knocks me off my feet.
Confirm confirm confirm. Empower empower empower.
Go Forth
You are strong.
You are fierce.
You are powerful.
You are significant.
You are commissioned.
You are needed.
You are loved.

So blessed to have done this weekend with these girls ( and Denise) ......loved being on this journey and in this story with you.
That's it for tonight...typing in the car, trying not to get carsick because I am typing.

Love you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx