Wednesday, September 28, 2016

September's Stories Day 28 -Covered in Spit Ninja Mum

I got a sleep in this morning...boy did I need it. Jayden (13) got up to be with the kids so I could have some more sleep. Bless him. I don't sleep very well when Jamie isn't home. I think that is because I am it and I don't want to miss one of the kids needing me in the middle of the night. He is back tomorrow thankfully. Three nights and four days of solo parenting and I start to go a little crazy or crazier depending on who you are talking to.

I am currently lying here next to Jesse, waiting for him to drop off to sleep....he has only just stopped showering me with spot from his machine gun noises he was practicing. I love him.

An interesting morning as we were presented with a spectacular man vs horse routine in the paddock next door. Horse won by the way. Clover/Lily must of been in a mood because she was chasing her owner and stepping him out. Clearly he was more than a little scared because he was frantically trying to fend her off by hitting her with a bag of bread....to no avail. It was pretty funny. She ended up chasing him around the yard and back through the gate.

I am up early tomorrow as I have an all day meeting in the city....yep off to change the face of the Maternity Service and Womens Health. Always enjoy these meetings plus they feed you well and the coffee is good. It will be a mission to get the kids up and dressed, fed and out the door when they have been on cruise mode for the past few weeks. My bestie is looking after them....Bless her. They will have fun.

Ooooo look I think he asleep. Yuss! Now to extract myself.....I should of been a ninja. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx