Monday, September 26, 2016

September's Stories Day 27 - Crazy Normal Day

Seriously could my day get anymore crazy....

- Oil light is on in the van.....off to get oil put in it because I can't find our container of oil.
- Buy large flat white coffee from McDonalds and win an "instant win" $200 voucher. Awesome
- Drop two kids off at friends. Pick a package up from the petrol station that someone has dropped off for me.....I was grilled as to whether I was the correct person like it was a package of serious contraband......it was ps4 games that a friend dropped off for me....Seriously who else just waltzes into a gas station and asks for a package of os4 games.
- Lose my three year old. Find my three year old running off to the dairy with no pants on and wearing gumboots.  Awesome parenting.
- Pester son who is sick with asthma and a chest infection about taking appropriate medication throughout the day after he invokes another asthma attack after slipping over in the shower and giving himself a fright.
- Chopped wood.
- Upload the three remaining kittens into a buy and sell site and had 29 inquiries in two hours.
- Deliver the last of a lot of meals to a gorgeous new mum....nearly cried on leaving.
- Walk to dairy with little people only to deal with grumpy shopkeeper who needs a sense of humor and to learn what it's like for a near four year getting to choose his own lollies!
- Need to be in two places at once for Loving Arms and trying really hard to do all correspondence on my tiny phone using my data because of no WiFi.
- Find out my awesome $200 voucher that I won is for a "epic "skateboard shop in Australia! EPIC!......not.
- A friend makes us dessert
- Another friend makes us dinner and delivers it along with life- saving chocolate. Thank you!
- Go to super market only to forget half of what I need. Yes I wrote a list AND had it with me.

Is anyone else ready for bed? I am! With chocolate!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx