Sunday, December 11, 2016

Documenting December Day 11 - Christmas Tree ...Finally!

We finally got our Christmas tree this afternoon!  Finally. Now it feels like we have finally made our new house...our home.  All decorated...for how long I don't know as a certain little two year old will keep pulling them off.  

We managed to plow through a whole heap more boxes today and also shifted something around. We can walk through the lounge now without standing on flatten boxes or stepping around unpacked boxes. So we are making progress...slowly.  As long as the living area is in working order for this coming Saturday as we have a family Christmas here. Exciting times.

So a short post tonight because I have only just sat down.

Blessings....to you xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx