Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Documenting December Day 21 - Counting Down

Nevermind Christmas Day...we around here are counting down until Jamie is on holiday. Just one half day tomorrow and then he is done for the year! Yehaaa!   I don't feel like we have stopped all year....hence I am so looking forward to him being on holiday. Hopefully we can stop for a time. We are heading off to the beach, (to my mums) for a time after Christmas and then we are heading bush for a time too....thats where we can really switch off because there is nothing there..no power, no cell phone coverage and no running water. You can't help but relax.

Casey (15) spent some time today down at a friends workshop finishing off a project. I thought it turned out brillantly dont' you think? Now for those who are looking at this and are wondering what you are looking at....now this is a gaming/computer chair made from the bottom of your everyday computer chair and an old car seat.  Isn't that just cool??!!

The whole family has had to have a go at sitting on it and checking it out.  Its rather comfy.  

As we countdown to Christmas I am reaping the benefits of living in town. Most of my kids have been able to walk into town accompanied by big brother Jayden to do some Christmas shopping.  They even stopped by and order a pizza by themselves and ate it for lunch. I haven't had to go anywhere which also means I don't have a clue what they have bought anyone.  I have had to let all notions of needing to know go and embrace the fact that they are all growing up and becoming their own person.  Needless to say I am looking forward to see what everyone is getting from them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx