Saturday, December 17, 2016

Documenting December Day 17 - Family Christmas

Doesn't this photo say it all!  This wee guy...is exhausted! Fallen asleep midway through a last minute sandwich and trying desperately to hold onto his present that he has re-wrapped that he got from a special Aunty and Uncle.  You can't see here but he has the blue twinkle lights glowing in his room.

We had Jamie's family Christmas here today....it was a great time catching up with family members that we don't get to see everyday.... a load of laughs and good food.

I feel like I have been saying this often lately but I am exhausted. Frankie woke at 430am this morning and decided it was time to get up for breakfast.....needless to say I downed a few coffees this morning.

Just a short one tonight....I need to lie down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx