Friday, December 30, 2016

Documenting December Day 30 - Sun Fun Take 2

Another day in the sun.....I am so not getting sick of this BUT I really really wish I was feeling 100%...then I too may have enjoyed having a go at paddle boarding. But no it wasn't too be...I had to be contect at watching my boys have a go.   They made it look so easy too!  It seems to be jellyfish season because there was loads of them in the water which put Jayden off from having a go...even though I promised to him that they were not Portugese Man of War and weren't destined to seek him out and kill him.  The little people enjoyed playing in the shallows collecting baby starfish and periwinkles (cats eyes).  They happily made 'homes' for them by carving out pools for them in the water...I am sure they appreciated that.

Surfer-son aka Casey (15) enjoyed some time in the waves this morning and is hoping to get out tomorrow morning as well.  I did toy with the idea of waking up really early like at 5am and heading up to the top of Te Mata peak to watch the sunrise.  Note I said 'toyed'.....I don't believe that will happen tomorrow morning....ours days have been long and we have stuffed in a lot...plus I am pretty sure the sea salt air makes you even more tired.

I spent some time in the early morning rays with a morning coffee with a book that I have been hanging out to read...like HANGING OUT....but up until recently it has been packed away.  Again I always marvel at the timing of God when it comes to the books that are given or recommended to me to read.  AGAIN I feel like the author is writing to me about me....in one chapter I literally had tears leaking out of my eyes.....but I think I will save that for another post because I think I am going to have more to say on that.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve....I have been thinking about the coming year and the goals I have for myself....I suppose you could call them New Years Resolutions.  Do you have any?  Did you manage to keep last years??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx