Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Documenting December Day 28 - Sun Fun Day

In spite of me still not feeling 100% (well that sucks doesn't it) we headed into Hastings to Splash Planet, the Bays water park.  If you have never been I reckon its well worth the visit...stay all day as there is plenty to do from the little people right through to the bigger kids too.   My little people LOVED the lazy river while by big people thoroughly enjoyed the choice of water slides on offer. The resident choo choo train was a huge hit too.  I did venture in for a swim or two and braved a couple of the water slides....Gee I ROCK. But I more or less stayed with the towels and bags and hung out with the whoever was eating at the time or catching a bit of down time.

We seemed to have adopted a boy while we are here too....not that I am complaining...he is a cool kid.  My nephew is enjoying spending time with his cousins.  They all have gone off the movies with Jamie and my Mum this evening.  Seeing as Star Wars is not my thing I don't mind at all.  But I do have the challenge of putting at least two grumpy, over-tired and over-sunned little people to bed at a reasonably sensible time.

We are celebrating a 3rd birthday tomorrow which will be fun....I hear pass-the-parcel is on the menu. Yay!! I love kids birthday games. Oh I rumor has it there is fairy bread....come on thats everyones fav isn't it?

The weather isn't looking the greatest tomorrow but Jamie, my brother-in-law and the boys are hoping that they can squeeze in an evening fish off the beach.

Things that I am enjoying at the moment...chilled wine, fresh strawberries, Christmas ham off the bone and sun (of course).  What did you enjoy today??






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx