Thursday, December 29, 2016

Documenting December Day 29 - A Birthday

I have only 3 more posts to do before I complete my goal of blogging everyday for 2016. Honestly I am quite excited about that for a number of reasons....first being its always a good feeling when you get to complete a goal that you have set for yourself. Second...I am actually looking forward to not HAVING to write something every day because there have been numerous times when I feel like I have nothing to say...(yes that does happen believe it or not) and thirdly I will enjoy a break from HAVING to do something that involves a screen.  I will continue to blog but I may just post two or three a week and when I feel like I have something halfway decent to say.

We celebrated a special girls birthday today...my lovely niece turned three! Yay!!  She enjoyed a very PINK and very FLAMINGO themed party complete with a pink flamingo cake and flamingo lanterns. Can you tell she is obsessed with Flamingos?   What I thought was particularly special and very precious is that her Great-Grandad made a trip out to spend some of the afternoon sharing her birthday with her.  He didn't seem to flinch or bat an eyelid when ALL of the children were blowing those hideous kazooka whistle things and enjoyed a cup of pink fizzy and a large piece of pink flamingo cake. Its was so beautiful!!

I have lost two girls to my sisters house tonight and gained an extra boy in return but at present I am enjoying some incredibly rare time when I have the house to myself apart from the two little people that are in bed. The others are off to the movies tonight seeing they missed out last night due to the theatre being sold out.

So I am off to have a hot cup of tea and am planning on watching a couple of documentaries or curling up with a book.  Ciao!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx