Friday, December 2, 2016

Documenting December Day 3 - Christmas Shopping

This is the sight post-Christmas shopping. Just a nice relaxed afternoon with a spot of cards and colouring in.  We decided to be brave and venture into the city with ALL seven kids.  Yes I know...I heard you all have a sharp intake of breath.  BUT it actually went incredibly well....I think if you have no expectation of the outing at all then you aren't going to be disappointed or get stressed.  So we only achieved maybe 50 percent of what we needed to but thats OK we still have time to sort it. Christmas is still 22 sleep away.

Shopping with all the kids is not something we do very often so taking them into the city and into a busy mall decorated with evergreens, twinkling lights and shiny baubles and filled with harassed Christmas shoppers ....well you can imagine it can't you.   They were in awe and also very well behaved (surprisingly).   Although Jesse couldn't quite understand why he couldn't just keep popping things that he took a fancy to into the shopping basket.

So big tick from me...on a successful family trip to the city....for a spot of Christmas shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx