Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Documenting December Day 7 - Unexpected Gift

Not the greatest days I have ever had... but you get that.  I did however get a lovely surprise phone call from the manager of the local supermarket saying I had been nominated for a gift card and they chose me! Needless to say I was more than a little stoked and of course I cried...like sobbed into the phone which of course made the lady cry too. Sharing's caring they say. Sorry kind lady.

This unexpected blessing came at the perfect time seeing as we move tomorrow which means we are going to have to restock our pantry and fridge because we got down to the bare minimum before we moved into here.  What a way to add to my Christmas spirit!!

We spent a large portion of the day cleaning and packing and getting ourselves ready for the big shift tomorrow. Very much looking forward to it but certainly more looking forward to it being over as well.

Its my besties birthday tomorrow.....oh how I wish I could spend the day with her....well at least time for a coffee and a chai latte....perhaps at the cute little cafe we found squirreled away down a hidden lane.

What are you doing tomorrow? Any exciting plans??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx