Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Documenting December Day 13 - Serving

Seriously I just love love love nights like tonight. All in together, everybody serving alongside others. Everyone has their preferences and what they like to do and what they are good at. Some like to be on the BBQ, some would prefer to direct the traffic, some like to help out the kiddies with crafts, some like to serve coffee, tea and cake and others like me just love to chat, mingle and strike up conversation with complete strangers. I know that is certainly not everyone's cup of tea at all but I seriously LOVE it.

But most of all I love serving alongside awesome enthusiastic people, people who are there with the same goal which is to create a atmosphere that is welcoming, relaxed and fun for our communtiy. When everyone is serving all in together its like being in one giant happy family, everyone is laughing, having a good time even though they are there to do a job.  Working with someone else is always ten times more fun and happy people are contagious.

Tonight was the second night of Tree Awamutu....boy I have sore feet now and feel like I  need a jolly good massage and sleep...a really long sleep.  Can't wait until tomorrow night...just after my sleep.

Just two of the most awesomest ladies I know...How blessed am I?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx