Sunday, December 25, 2016

Documenting December Day 25 - Christmas Day

Christmas Day 2016. Its been a good day. For us it started with a 630am wake up call from the kids...which I thought was pretty reasonable. For us Christmas has never really had much focus on Santa but on Jesus and family. So before church this morning we squeezed on a rather raucous breakfast ( could we ever be anything but raucous I don't think so) together..of Pancakes and for the little people Fruit Loops and bubbly Grape Juice. Now don't judge its Christmas!

Church this morning was incredibly special. It was such a treat to see so many visitors and other members of the community joining us for the service...plus its super special to see the people that we do life with on Christmas Day. It was only a short service of 45mins then back home to open presents and eat more yummy food.

A rather lazy afternoon followed where the kids played with all their new stuff! And then we venture off in the car to Jamies brothers and my besties house for a relaxed BBQ dinner. It was a good day....a happy day.  Its Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx