Sunday, December 18, 2016

Documenting December Day 18 - Where I Needed to Be

Before I start I just had to share this awesome platter Casey (15) made for dessert.  Someone got a Churro maker for Christmas!!  He even plated up for us to make it extra special.....yummo! So divine I thought is was worth a mention.

I always look forward to Sunday...Sunday mean church and not only worshiping our amazing God but also being with our 'family' or (church family). New friends, old friends, friends that have been with us through the best of times and the worst of times. Friends that stood and prayed through a miscarriage with us. Friends that have cried through a job loss, Friends that have celebrated wins and goals reached. Friends that have helped, provided for us. served with us, laughed with us, encouraged and lamented with us. Friends that are like family.

Today however I missed church, Everyone else went and I didn't. But even though I was disappointed... I was exactly where I was suppose to be. At home. At home snuggled on the couch with a hot drink and toast and cuddled up to my son Jesse (4). He did not have a good morning. He was angry, sad and generally peeved off with the world that not even the promise of it being 'Sundae Sunday' in kids church could make him change his mind and come out from under the bed. So I stayed home with him...Jesse and I.  Doing exactly what I was meant to be doing right then...being his mama. We did good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx