Friday, December 9, 2016

Documenting December Day 9 - Unpacking our Life

I spent a very large portion of the Day day unpacking boxes which contain our lives.  I never would of thought we had so much stuff AND we culled a whole heaps twice while packing up. So I am making a cull again and being extra ruthless. I have to condense my kitchen as I have less cupboard space. I am going to have to get really creative at finding ways to store extra linen and ALL our school stuff.

But I know that all this will take time. I know this. But as long as my pile of flattened boxes keeps growing then I am happy.

We are all sleeping in our respective beds/bedrooms tonight....so praying everyone will sleep well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx