I mentioned to you that Black Fern Lodge was an old wool shed done up into a lodge. It sleeps 16 so there is plenty of room for all of us
| and the table is definitely big enough for all of us to fit around in too! |
There is not much to do here...that is the beauty of the place...a place just to be, to enjoy the quiet
and to reflect on the blessings you have.
| Like the blessing of...family, |
| The Budd children (they aren't all mine) from left Nos. 1,2,4,6, and 8 are. The rest are my amazing nieces! |
the blessing of nature and fresh air |
| and the blessing of time to roll down grassy hills! |
| Don't you just love the GREEN! |
| FRIENDS! Biggest cousin and littlest cousin! |
Merry Christmas to you all!
I look forward to sharing with you again soon.
Love Sharni xxx
Ps I would love to get to know my readers so please feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself. xx
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx