Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Women's Health

Wow what a full day I have had....but at least I got a wee sleep in this morning before it all started. I had a very productive meeting up at the hospital today....I am very excited about the progress that we are making and the improvements that are on the horizon for Women's Health and the women it cares for. Next was a flying visit down to NICU to meet a wee brand new nephew...so cute!! Then quickly home to see my family and then off to a mammoth afternoon of sorting and re-organizing for Loving Arms. So looking forward to tonight...date night!!! I will get to spend some time with the man I married and eat something yummy!! Good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx