Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Even it When it Hurts

 "Even when the fight seems lost

I'll praise you
Even when it hurts like hell I'll praise you
Even when it makes no sense to sing
Louder then I'll sing your praise." - Even When It Hurts by Hillsong
My song on repeat these days....oh I love it so much. These words resonate deep within me. In the midst days, struggles and obstacles that make no sense what so ever to me....my unanswered why's.....I will always choose to praise Him. To Him...the One that holds the stars. "I lift my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2
Love love love my new tote bag, a gift from a beautiful friend....so true for me....every single day, week, month....we live by faith. Thank you beautiful friend.❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx