Friday, April 7, 2017

Time for some space

This is what a squishy mummy tummy is good for....snuggling in and drifting off to sleep. Having a purposefully slow day today after a crazy busy day yesterday and long intense week. I have also come to realise that I have VERY little down time for myself. I am always working on something for someone else....it hit me that I have not read a novel, I haven't knitted, crocheted, or sewed in a very long time. I cannot remember that last thing I bought myself apart from coffee.... actually I think it was a pair a white Converse shoes from a recycled clothing store last October. I have realised I need to create and hold space for myself in whatever form that needs to be. Maybe more so in this journey.

I know a lead a busy life and I don't say that to say "look at me I am important because I am busy"....I say that because there is so many facets to me and the life, I lead.... each one important, each one meaningful....but the fact that is getting left behind is the "me". Please don't get me wrong I am so grateful for my life and all that encompasses.....just sometimes I need some space




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx