Saturday, April 8, 2017

Another Good Book

I am waiting for my preacher hubby to get home from night church....one church service is enough for most of the little kids. So, while he's out the kids are watching a movie and I am having trouble putting this gem of a book down.... it's so good. Do I ever read bad books??? The title is kind of misleading but in a good way. It always amazes me how I seem to be given a book to read at exactly the right time I need to read it.... God is so amazing like that.... also clearly, I am needing a lot of work done in me.

Can only be a good thing, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx