I am thinking that I might want to delete the 'p' out of the word power on my favourite cup this morning. 'Ower' to the Mama....because man that's so what I could do with. It's been one of those morning where I have chasing my tail, fighting a never-ending battle with kids and chores, washing, dirty floors, dirty bathroom benches and unmade beds. I didn't sleep much last night due to too much going on in my head and a certain four year kneeing me in the ribcage. I just should of got up and started writing/planning. So here I sit tired and hot with frustration close to my lips. I may or may not have just sent two of my kids to cut grass with scissors....better that than cutting paper into hundreds of tiny pieces.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx