Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Embracing Minimalism

Seeing as we are embracing minimalism and waste-free living in more as the one around here.....and seeing as I am notorious for making oodles more icing than I ever need for whatever I am icing and I end up tipping it out......However today's baking was left over icing was used on defrosted excess chocolate cake that in the past would of sat in my freezer until it got so old that I would of biffed it out. I hang my head in shame at that thought now. This cake isn't going to last long around here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx