I love this photo! Lost in his own world of cutting and glueing for no other reason but he wants to cut and glue. Yes he is sitting on the table and yes there is crumbs on it from last night's dinner and yes he has no shirt on even though it's a horrible wet wintry day. I sat and enjoyed a hot cup of coffee and just watched him....not speaking to one another but just hanging out being near. Together.
I feel so burdened by all the hatred and just terrible things in our world of recent times. From here in our own community to the world stage...my heart hurts. Oh how it must grieve our Father's heart! One can only find comfort in Him and His Word.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." - John 16:33
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx