I don't usually post the same things on my personal IG as my ministry one but today I thought I would seeing as it is a huge part of my own "beautifulcrazyfaith". Everyday I marvel at where we are and the amazing miraculous things that have happened along the way. If you want to follow along check us out @loving_arms_nz
"Industrious morning here doing things that are far less fun for me, that being administration stuff. Here I find myself writing a bi-monthly report of all things! Never in a squillon years did I ever imagine Loving Arms being here.....what a journey! Even though I don't enjoy this kind of thing at all (give me people any day) it is incredibly interesting taking a look at our stats for the months of April/May....plus coffee in my favourite mug makes it better too.
As much as I have to fight with myself to get this done I am incredibly grateful for being a part of the Rosetown Community Services Trust and the support and expertise that is available to us."
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx