Sunday, October 14, 2018

Happy School Days

Schools in!

First day of school done and dusted! I am so proud of these three as they handled it like pros!
I feel very blessed that we have such an awesome support network. I really struggled with the thought of having to do the first day without Jamie by my side and not around for the next few weeks. But with the help of awesome family and friends and the faithful and powerful prayers of many we made it and I say not only made it but I reckon we aced it!

We are very blessed to have an awesome Christian school here where we live. I am in love with the learning environment they have created for the kids.
So, here's to our new season!
Ps I only cried once and that was when I walked through the door at church after being called in "urgently " only to find a bunch of awesome friends who threw a surprise morning tea and sung "Happy School Days" to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx