Friday, November 16, 2018

Six Months Today

Charlie Grace 6 months old today and has her Christmas outfit all sorted...!


Guys if this doesn't make you feel at least a wee bit Christmassy then I don't know what will!
She seems to be rocketing through her first year at lightning speed.... slow down already. I can't imagine life without her as she has just slotted on in like she's always been here. She is very well loved by everyone that she meets.... her squishy-ness quite possibly has a lot to do with that.
Charlie Grace
Lover of snuggles and nighttime drinks, food and sitting with her toys, bath time and her jolly jumper. Loves to give sloppy kisses and one-toothed grins.
Dislikes being in the car too much, sweet food and sudden loud noises.
Full of joyful faces, da-da-da, chunky rolls, and quiet and contemplative chilled moments.
Growing out of size 1 clothes and into 1 1/2s. These 6 months has been full of huge changes for us as a family and for me personally. Our family looks different now and certainly feels different. I am slowly getting my head around having the kids in school and Kindy and all that encompasses.... mufti days, homework, class trip and book character days.
I am sensing that God is really working in me at the moment as I am processing these momentous events, working through physical and mental remnants of a very difficult birth and adjusting to the changing seasons of roles, responsibilities and relationships. I see that God is removing and scaling things back.... but at the same time amping things up in other areas. I am spending a lot of time alone and in conversations with Him....so much so I am beginning to wonder if He ever gets sick of my voice. I don't think the process is over yet. But I do know that if God is in it...then it can only be good.

God is good. So good. All the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx