Thursday, August 1, 2019

He Did It.....SOLD!!!!

Guys....Look what happened.... our house has sold....to US! WE OWN OUR HOUSE! Man, what a crazy ride it has been but today we celebrate as it went unconditional today. Where's the bubbles?

We have seen God's hand on every facet of this journey. From God telling Jamie that we would be in our own home at the beginning of the year, to me taking a photo of the serial number for the kitchen lino when they replaced it months ago...just in case, to me telling the kids that the tree outside the lounge window was coming down, to looking at options to be able to buy, to me not 'feeling' like we would be moving, to the bank backing us with very favourable conditions and repayments, to here....we own a house.

Something for all these years we never ever thought possible. God is so good....and he always never ceases to surprise and bless. Our journey has not been easy over the last eight years....and while we may seem to be walking through life full of faith... but you need to hear that I have moments of doubt, worry and tantrums. But it is scripture that hauls me back into place, worship that takes my eyes off myself and our situation and a strength that can only be filled by a good good God.
I'm ridiculously happy right now. I came home from a coffee meeting this morning and Jamie came out and carried me over the threshold of OUR own home....again I'm off to buy bubbles!!!

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us," Ephesians 3:20



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx