For those that have followed along on the Loving Arms journey will know that this is a very exciting new chapter!
I feel like crying!
Soooooo many feelings going on right now.
Today we received news that Loving Arms Charitable Trust...is live and actually a very real thing. We are all very excited around here as it has been quite the journey to get to this point and i have learnt new things and stretched my poor brain to no end.
Today marks the end of a pivotal chapter in Loving Arms and the beginning of an excited new one.
Thank you to all who have held my hand throughout, explained the big words and legal jargon to me. Thank you to my new board members, my AMAZING team of volunteers and my wonderful family who saw more than a few tears shed in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx