Sunday, July 7, 2019

What do I do?

A throwback to when it was pleasant to be outside and I could let my baby roam free.

I know I know I have been so MIA of late it's not even funny....sorry everybody. Truth be told I have so much going on that I can't even know what to write about.
It's like I'm having some kind if writers block or identity crisis. Second guessing myself every time I go to post of share something. "Really who wants to see or hear about that?" "Who do you think you are?" Someone has already done that or is nailing that already.... don't even bother" So I hit the delete button....so I have nothing.

So, what do I do...close this account down, keep going with random stuff or combine it with @loving_arms_nz .... I just don't know!
There are so many facets to my life, and I guess so many points of interest to different people.... a social justice warrior, a mother to 8 children, a pastor's wife, in ministry, a mother of babies, a mother of teenagers, not-for-profit founder.... or just general make the most of life geek. I don't pretend to have all the answers because I know I don't and it's dangerous to think one person does. One can be forgiven if they're confused...heck I'm confused half the time.

To be honest the stuff we as a family is journeying through is HUGE....and I just know that there is hope for others to be found in all of it. The big thing for me is what and just how much to share. I'm not one that can cope with negativity or criticism very well....and we all know that not everyone is kind and understanding. I suppose its finding that all important balance like everything in life....*sigh.
I have been told sooooo many times that I need to write a book....I might have to be a series at this rate.
What do you all think? Am I going crazy? Actually, don't answer that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx