Monday, June 10, 2019

Don't Mind Me

Today it all seems too much. I'm overwhelmed, tight-chested and anxious. Sick, grizzly and extremely clingy baby is NOT conducive to getting the house ready for 1pm when the agent wants to show people through. Seriously I'm battling with not being bitter and unreasonable about it. It also means I'm going to have to leave for 45 mins so it's not uncomfortable. It's cold and raining and I'm tired. There are a myriad of other things that I need to be doing instead of detail cleaning the house. My @loving_arms_nz list of to-dos is a mile long, not to mention the @mothersinarmsnz event we are hosting this Friday.

Today is a battle of the flesh, this very tired flesh and I'm not sure who will win today.... I used to not like posting these kinds of thoughts in fear of people thinking or saying I can't cope or that I needed to quit, give up or that perhaps I shouldn't be doing what I do or worse that I shouldn't have had so many children! But you know what we all have off days, days where it's all too much. From the stay-at-home mum with 2 children to the CEO of a multimillion-dollar company.

I also know that I'll survive today like I have all the other bad days I've had and everything that needs to happen will happen regardless of how I feel. So don't mind me.... I'll be over here vacuuming with my baby on my back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx