Sunday, June 2, 2019

Not Yet!

Ok so my Camillia flower is seen a better day, but I still keep as it was an encouragement gift from wee Frankie. In the midst of some tough days of sickness (flu) and family challenges. She gave it to me and said she thinks "I'm amazing". Bless her little cotton socks. I know I've been a little quiet over here.... truth is we've had some challenges and some of the kids have come down with the worst flu ever and some with bad head colds and coughs. I'm already over the winter bugs.

My last post I told you all that our house had been put on the market....and that I had a peace about it...mostly! I still have that but everyday I'm reminded by concerned people and of course the media about how bad the rental market is out there. Yes, I know it is.... oh how I know. It's hard for people that don't share the same faith level or understanding as you, to understand where you are coming from.... all they want to know is what are you going to do. Something I can't answer yet. No, I haven't started packing. No, I haven't started looking for other rentals either. We have made inquiries with a mortgage broker....to see what our options are. But mostly we are praying and believing in a big God. I know for a fact that whatever happens "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx