We have faced some pretty big giants in our lives...now it seems we are facing three at once. Granted some are bigger than others and some are certainly uglier than others but nonetheless they are giants all the same. This is our latest one......the 'for sale' sign at the front of our house. Those that have been following our beautifulcrazyfaith journey for a while now will know that we have faced this before a few years back. Yes, I know that as renters this is the risk you sign up for every time you sign that tenancy agreement...you are living there at the mercy of your landlords. I get that.... I do and if I could change it I would.
But I have a Holy peace folks. I can't explain it but it's good. God has got this...and whatever it may look like in the end...He is good and nothing is ever wasted. Don't get me wrong I get rattled while in the peace...like yesterday when the sign went up it rattled me and I could feel the anxiety hanging around me like a cloak.... weighing me down and making me snappy with the kids. I pray and pray and sing worship songs and recite scripture and remind God of things. I thank Him for His complete faithfulness in the past and that He is working behind the scenes for His glory. Then just like that peace prevails again as quickly as it left. His Word is alive people!
I don't know what the future holds for us....it remains a mystery. Would we love to buy and have our own home.... absolutely we would! Years ago, we listened to very bad advice from someone we respected but that's life isn't it! So that little thing called a deposit eludes us. Jamie and I have lived through some very tough financial times where we have had 35c in our bank account and very little food, yet we have never missed a rent payment in all our 19 or so years.
So, my lovely readers watch this space.....Gods going to move!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx