Ok guys...I'm not going to lie. I look at the numbers...I do. People might say that's shallow, but I think most people who write or create like to think that people enjoy or appreciate their work. I am one of those people.... So recently the number of 'likers' in the BeautifulCrazyFaith Facebook page ticked over 200. To me that's awesome! I love that people are reading my babble and hopefully something resonates with them or at the very least entertains them.
So, to my new friends...Welcome! You'll find crazy goings on here mixed in with semi-serious posts, reflective thoughts with a bit of scripture thrown in. I'm a mum to more than a few kids (like although you'll rarely see most of them on here because they don't want me posting pics of them most of the time. I'm married to a pastor who loves to hunt! I head up a not-for-profit called @loving_arms_nz....so I can safely say I lead a pretty colorful and varied life. A few years back my husband and I prayed together and made a commitment that we would say yes to whatever God asked of us which you can imagine has led us on a crazy journey where we are forever growing as people and learning new things.
We are patiently hoping that God might call us to Alaska or even Montana USA...but so far, he hasn't! We are firmly planted here in small town New Zealand. I'm an incredibly reflective person, who loves my husband, my kids and my community. A birth nerd, mother advocate, and someone who wants to see ALL children have the best childhood ever. This space is my outlet for ALL the words that I have yet to say!!! Thanks for joining me on my journey of life and if you love what I write .... share around or tell your friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx