Well, my new baby is out there now....and I'm kinda petrified. I am not sure if that's the correct response one is suppose to have though. I so badly want new mums to feel valued, seen, supported, cared for and special.... I think I'm just worried about stuffing it up.
The time after welcoming a new baby into the family is so sacred and precious. We as a society so badly undervalue this time.... passing it off with comments such as..."you aren't going to lie around all day, are you?" New mums feel the immense pressure said or not said to bounce back to our normal selves.... NEWS ALERT FOLKS....you will never the same again!!
I could go on but I'll save it for another post.... I don't get time to get a big head around here ...I showed my kids the picture in the newspaper and it was not even an hour before someone nearly screwed me up and used to light the fire. I managed to rescue myself for at least another 24 hrs.
Kids will always keep you humble in my opinion...always. It was back on mum duty...baking, nappy changing, bed making and face wiping. Right back in the trenches for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx