Not a vehicle or person in sight. Kind of eerie seeing this road/intersection is normally very busy.
How are you all doing? Ok? Not ok? What do you need?
For a family of ten....I'm surprised to say we've actually been doing quite well. Chores, Deep-cleaning, Dog walks, boardgames, puzzles, online gaming, working online, school online, daily exercise, drawing, crafting, wrestling and gardening.
Even though it's such a weird time for all of us.... it's actually warmed my heart to have people wave or wave back if I see them from my window. To exchange a friendly hello from my front garden as people stroll on by getting some fresh air and a change of scenery. Or inspite local negativity seeing the teddy bears sitting looking out front windows and waiting to be spotted by passerbys.....both young and old. All brings such joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx