I don't know about you but whenever I'm facing any kind of issue, speed bump or struggle I want to drink deeply from His Word, immersing myself in what He has to say about said subject.
So, no surprising here that I'm searching His Word for all the encouragement and scripture about trusting in Him for His provision and what it actually means to live a life of faith. I personally glean encouragement from the likes of Abraham, Esther and Gideon....the true heroes of a life of faith.
Yes, we are taking the road less travelled, and I get people are a little nervous and want to offer suggestions of how to fix this.... I get it. It's hard to explain to people that you don't actually have all the answers.... some people actually get a little angry with you. It makes people uncomfortable. But for the most part...people are excited and encouraging and are looking forward to being in the "front row seat" as to what God is going to do.
This morning I was particularly blessed to the verse above but also this one....
"The Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast desert. These forty years the Lord your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything. " - Duet 2:7
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx