Friday, October 30, 2020

Finish Strong

Let's be honest 2020 hasn't been the greatest the year. For just about everyone it's been filled with uncertainty and helplessness. I don't know about you but while I might want to see the end of this crazy year....I'm determined to beat this year and see it out stronger than ever! And the only way we can do that in these uncertain times...is by being thankful. Thankfulness turns our eyes off ourselves and turns them outwards. Turns them off our troubles and fears and back on to the One who deserves all the praise. No matter if you are a believer or not...we all could go out of this year stronger than we started. Let's not let 2020 beat us any longer!

So, I have decided for the remainder of the year (Nov/Dec) ...I'm going to document 3 things I'm thankful for every day. Why? When we are thankful, we can reclaim the joy that is stolen in our everyday lives by the everydayness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx