Saturday, October 31, 2020

Three Things!

To be honest the mood I'm in today made it hard to be thankful. Days of being stuck to the couch or bed with a sick toddler glued to you.... makes me weary and grumpy. BUT it did give me the chance to finish a book.

So heres my 3 things I'm thankful for today.
1. Lemonade Ice Blocks.
Sweet glistening trails of stickiness the slowly make their way down her hands as she slowly slurps on the cold white ice cooling her throat and giving her energy.
2. Warm Spring Sunshine
As I sit for a breather on the deck, eyes closed I tilt my head to the sun I allowing the spring sun warm my face and smile on me.
3. Chubby Toddler Hands
The way she tightly holds me in her hands, squeezing tight as if to never let go. Her safe place. Very soon these hands will roughen, be less chubby and grasp pencils and bike handles. I want to etch the feeling of her in my heart for always.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx