Day 2 of my quest to remain thankful and see out the year stronger.
Why thankfulness? Because when you are thankful it lightens our hearts, keeps our eyes off ourselves and the problems we might be facing and keeps us joyful. And wouldn't you rather be joyful?
1. Faithful Friends
I am so blessed by friends that are encouraging, supportive and are their to prop you up when its needed. Quietly going about their lives in the background, seeking only to help, lend a hand and be there when they are needed. I'm very blessed indeed.
2. Healing Sleep
Baby girl has slept most of the day away today which has been so needed after days and nights of high temps and sleeplessness. Thank you Jesus for the gift of sleep.
3. Soul Music
Music that speaks into your soul, to where you are and lifts you up and propels your forward. Music that puts your feelings to music and into songs. Music that is healing, heartfelt and holy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading about the lives and loves of other people share, it inspires me! Please feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts because it gives me warm fuzzies and I just love to make new friends! Much love Xx